Welcome to the February 2023 situation of the Newest Information in Monetary #AdvisorTech – the place we take a look at the large information, bulletins, and underlying tendencies and developments which might be rising on the planet of expertise options for monetary advisors!
This month’s version kicks off with the information that the “monetary monitoring software program” platform Components has raised $5 million in a seed-extension funding spherical because it seeks to ascertain a foothold within the quickly rising AdvisorTech class of “recommendation engagement” instruments designed to attract purchasers additional into the ongoing (not simply upfront) monetary planning course of. As a result of as the main focus of economic recommendation shifts from “The Plan” that’s created initially after which solely periodically up to date each few years, to a year-round means of ongoing “planning”, the demand has grown for extra instruments that assist advisors join and have interaction with their purchasers extra incessantly (whereas additionally giving them actionable data to truly interact about). For which Components has positioned itself as an early chief that’s now gaining momentum.
From there, the newest highlights additionally function a lot of different attention-grabbing advisor expertise bulletins, together with:
- TradingFront, the white-label “robo advisor for advisors” is shutting down amid broader struggles amongst B2B robo advisor platforms to persuade advisors to pay for higher digital onboarding that they anticipate their custodians to supply (and enhance upon) for ‘free’
- Zoe Monetary launches a brand new TAMP for advisors in its lead-generation community to make it simpler to onboard and serve the smaller (below-traditional-minimums) purchasers that Zoe is bringing to them
- Advisor360° buys onboarding software program platform Settlement Categorical to deepen its personal middle- and back-office automation capabilities and broaden its alternatives with enterprise (insurance coverage broker-dealer) purchasers
Learn the evaluation about these bulletins on this month’s column, and a dialogue of extra tendencies in advisor expertise, together with:
- BridgeFT launches a brand new custodial knowledge warehousing and integration answer known as WealthTech API, to offer bigger advisory corporations (and even different AdvisorTech suppliers) extra skill to construct their very own customized software program with out having to obtain, reconcile, and retailer the information themselves
- Kwanti unveils a brand new fund Screener function to its funding analytics platform, making it simpler for advisors to seek out the following new addition or enchancment to their present mannequin portfolios.
And make sure to learn to the tip, the place we’ve got supplied an replace to our standard “Monetary AdvisorTech Options Map” (and in addition added the modifications to our AdvisorTech Listing) as effectively!
*And for #AdvisorTech firms who need to submit their tech bulletins for consideration in future points, please undergo [email protected]!