Chalk Discuss – Dwelling Shopping for in 2022
on Might 3, 2022
“MainStreet Chalk Discuss”
The MainStreet Monetary Planning Dialogue Membership
When: Tuesday 5-17-22 at 7:30pm Japanese; 4:30pm Pacific
Recorded and in a position to retrieve for one week
How: Zoom Assembly, Free to ongoing shoppers; $10 for visitors
Electronic mail: Data@mainstreetplanning to get a replica
Dwelling Shopping for in 2022
Hosted by: Jennifer Bush, CFP®
Visitor commentator: Carl Oguamanam
If you’re fascinated about shopping for a house this 12 months, however undecided in regards to the course of or how the present headlines will affect your plans, it would be best to pay attention in.
- Inflation is the best because the early 80s
- Rates of interest are ticking up
- A number of provides are bringing dwelling costs greater
- Shortages of constructing supplies are inflicting delays and elevated prices for remodels
In our subsequent Chalk Discuss dialog, we can be speaking all in regards to the present dwelling shopping for course of and issues to consider as you prepare to leap in.
Among the subjects we’ll focus on:
- How a lot dwelling can you may afford
- Typical down cost quantities, closing prices, and so on.
- Help for first time dwelling consumers
- What to anticipate if you’re a enterprise proprietor or entrepreneur
- The present mortgage course of
- What if I must promote my dwelling first?